1. Each team must put their team name and number on the scorecard.
2. The team that finishes the race in the shortest amount of time will win.
3. Each team must complete a total of at least EIGHT modules:
a. FIVE compulsory modules
b. THREE optional modules, minimum, of their own choice.
Any teams that complete fewer than five compulsory modules and three optional modules will be disqualified.
4. For each OPTIONAL module completed, the team will be rewarded with a different bonus times. These bonuses will count towards their final race completion time.
5. Total completion time = End time – Start time – Bonus time.
1. After registration, all teams must go to the designated “Introduction Point” for a briefing to ensure that all participants know the rules of the Race.
2. At 10:15AM, all participants must go to the designated “Waiting Areas.” There, all teams will be given their first clue for the Race.
3. Team will be placed in different starting groups according to their team number. Staff and signs will indicate where each group should stand.
4. All participants MUST return to Chater Garden (the finishing point) by 5:00PM. Once there, teams must hand in their scorecard at the timer’s table, in exchange, they will be given a PizzaExpress coupon. Failure to do so will mean that the team is not eligible to win.
5. The Awards Ceremony will begin promptly at 5:30PM.
THINGS TO KNOW
1. Any scorecards not handed in will result in the team becoming ineligible to win.
2. At the start of the Race, teams will be given their first clue. Teams will then have to figure out the clue and proceed to the given location. After arriving at the first location, teams will be given their second clue for their second location, and so on.
3. Any participants who drop out must call and notify the contact person listed below. If no call is received before 5:00pm, we will call the participants, as well as their emergency contacts.
4. Teams must use ONLY zero-emission forms of transport (transport that does not generate any roadside pollution), such as the MTR, tram or walking, to get from one module to another. Any teams caught taking non-zero-emission forms of transport WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
5. All modules must be completed by BOTH members of the team.
6. Teams should be mindful of others and not disrupt the public.
7. All participants should be careful and attentive of personal safety and health conditions. They should behave in an orderly fashion, such as by walking on the pavement, and not on the road, and not pushing others. Any teams caught not complying with the aforementioned directions will lose points or even be disqualified.
8. Teams should rely only on themselves to complete the Race and not call others for answers.
EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION
In case of emergency, accidents, or dropping out, or for any general inquiries, please contact Miss. Choy, 9462 4226 or Mr. Fung 98348892.